The Application Process
Your first step on this journey will be choosing a campus, and then contacting the Admissions Office. Ask for Liz Warkentin, the Admissions Director. She will help you through the various steps necessary to complete the entire application process.
When all documentation has been submitted and the admissions interview has been successfully completed, your application will then be processed. If accepted, you will receive a letter of acceptance and then be able to enroll in classes.
Steps in Admissions
- Read the catalog
- Look at the curriculum
- Look at clinic competencies
- Look at the schedule
- Call with questions 880-593-2320
- Sit in on a Saturday class
- Talk to students and interns
- Visit the clinic during the week
- Submit the online application
- Have official transcripts sent
- Fill out your Financial Aid Application
- Call our Admissions Department for interviews
- Become part of our community of healers!
- Admissions Director, Liz Warkentin: email@example.com
- Admissions Coordinator, Johvana Gomez: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrar, Amy Benish: email@example.com
- Financial Aid Director, Liz Hojen: firstname.lastname@example.org