The Application Process
Your first step on this journey will be choosing a college and then contacting the Admissions Office. Ask for Lawrence ‘Gabe’ Piloczewski, the Admissions Coordinator. He will help you through the various steps necessary to complete the entire application process.
When all documentation has been submitted and the admissions interview successfully completed, your application will then be reviewed. If accepted, you will receive a letter of acceptance and then be able to enroll in classes.
Steps in Admissions
- Read the catalog or online pages
- Look at the curriculum
- Look at clinic competencies
- Look at the schedule
- Call with questions
- Sit in on a Saturday class
- Talk to students
- Visit the clinic during the week
- Talk to interns
- Submit the application form
- Have official transcripts sent
- Fill out your Financial Aid packet or visit www.fafsa.gov
- Call Lawrence “Gabe” for interviews
- Become part of our community of healers!
- Lawrence ‘Gabe’ Piloczewski, Admissions Coordinator
- Amy Benish, Registrar
- Liz Hojan-Figge, Financial Aid Director