MCOM strives to provide up to date information on scholarship opportunities. Application deadlines are different for each scholarship and all different criteria. For more information on each opportunity, please contact the giving organization. Links to available opportunities are provided.
Nuherbs Chinese Medicine Scholarship
Through this scholarship program, Nuherbs Co. has pledged its ongoing support to the future of Chinese Medicine and this beautiful heritage of healing. Offering three Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture scholarships to aid Acupuncture students in their studies.
Mayway Scholarship Program
Mayway USA is offering scholarships for qualified Oriental Medicine students. http://www.mayway.com/scholarships
Trudy McAlister fund Scholarship
The Triskeles Foundation offers this donor-funded scholarship for students of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine in ACAOM accredited or candidate schools. http://www.trudymcalisterfoundation.org/application/
The J. Edgar Hoover Foundation Scholarship
Scholarships ranging from $500 to $1000 to financially assist academic study. All US Government Programs Benefiting Students. Comprehensive listings of all current U.S. federal government assistance programs benefiting students. http://www.jehooverfoundation.org/scholarships.asp
Denise Bertucci Memorial Scholarship (Wisconsin Residents Only)
This scholarship fund was developed to recognize and encourage individuals who have returned to school after a break in their formal education.
1. Applicant must be at least 21 years of age, having returned to school after at least two years off.
2. Applicant must be a continuing student with at least 2 semesters of school completed since returning to school. (Summer school does not apply and student must be enrolled in upcoming term.)
3. Applicant must be attending a Wisconsin post-secondary institution pursuing a minimum of a two-year undergraduate program.
4. The student must be a full-time student as defined by the school in which they are enrolled.
5. The applicant must have a 3.0 based on a 4.0 scale. A transcript of grades must be included in the application packet submitted.
6. Three letters of recommendation (limited to one page per letter) must be included in the application packet.
7. Answers to questions must be typewritten.
8. Application must be organized in the following order:
(A) Application form with name and questions
(B) Answers to questions
(C) Official Transcripts
(D) Recommendation letters
(Either staple or paper clip all information together.)
9. Review your submissions carefully before sending them in. Any part of the application not completed or any attachment missing will disqualify the applicant from consideration. Application deadline is June 30th of each year, and therefore should be postmarked no later than June 30th.
10. FOR MORE INFO OR QUESTIONS, CONTACT THE SCHOLARSHIP COMMITTEE BY E-MAIL AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information will be verified.
Information found to be inaccurate will disqualify applicant.
All decisions of the Jaycees of Wisconsin Foundation Scholarship Committee will be final.
Please complete and return the application packet as described on the cover sheet. Deadline is June 30th of each year. Applications should be postmarked no later than June 30th.
Application packets should be mailed to:
Foundation Scholarship Committee
c/o Jaycees of Wisconsin Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 1547
Appleton, WI 54912