Department of Graduate Services
Transcript Requests: To request an official copy of your transcripts, please contact Amy Benish, Registrar, at 262-554-2010 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Midwest College strives to offer students and graduates tools and guidance even after they graduate. This department offers assistance with the following:
- Assistance in securing website domains for your practice
- Contact with a web designer that offers a special, customizable template with special pricing to MCOM graduates
- Free, customizable brochure template for your practice
- Free, customizable Powerpoint on TCM for your future presentations
- Free assistance on brochure/flyer and Powerpoint design (by appointment)
- Free social media and search engine optimization coaching (by appointment)
- Free review and consultation of your business plan with the President, Dr. William Dunbar
- Contact information for board examinations, licensing information and acupuncture and herb supplies
- www.addanacupuncturist.com is a website created to educate the public about what a TCM practitioner does. The website also explains why a medical professional may want to add an acupuncturist to their staff. In addition to this, the website features a search function for medical professionals in Eastern and Western medicine can search for available MCOM graduates in their area.
- Alumni Newsletter will be emailed to Alumni quarterly and will feature information about upcoming CEU’s, pertinent articles, workshops and success stories about our graduates.
Any question, concerns or suggestions should be directed to Lawrence Piloczewski, L.Ac. at 880-593-2320 or email@example.com